Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Welcome to my campaign blog

Hello and welcome to my campaign blog. I am Maddy White and I want you to know that I am honored to have the support of the Democratic Party during my campaign for President. I want voters to know a little about myself before they head to the polls. I was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and moved to Honolulu when I was five because my dad's position in the Army was changed. I spent the rest of my youth on the Army base in Hawaii. I was valedictorian of my high school class and went to Princeton and graduated with a MBA and on the dean's list. I married a pediatrician and now have twins in 8th grade and a daughter in 6th grade. I was governor of Hawaii for eight years and I am currently finishing up my first term in Senate. I'M A JEDI KNIGHT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment